Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Sus 304 316||Capacity:||20BBl|
|Heating Way:||Steam Heating||Power Supply:||Accordin G To Your Local Supply|
|Thickness:||3mm||Certificate:||CE , ISO , UL|
|Processing:||Fermenting Equipment||Model Number:||Custom-design|
20 Bbl Brewhouse Stainless Steel Brewing Equipment Steam Heating 3Mm Thickness
Beer Brewery Machine system Overview
(Can be customized )
|Milling System||Malt Mill|
|Brwehouse||Mash Tun, lauter tun, boiling, whirlpool|
|Fermentation unit||Fermentation tank|
|Bright beer tank(optional)|
|Cooling unit||Ice water tank|
|Alkaline liquid tank|
|Control unit||Touch screen|
|CE certified electric fittings|
|Temp display and control|
1.Brushed plate outside
3.Polished to 0.6μm
4.Dished head ,cone bottom
5.With double stage dimple jackets; working pressure:1.5Bar,test pressure:3Bar
6.With CIP rotary spay balls, CIP pipe
7.PT-100 temperature sensor
9.PU insulation ,thickness 100mm
10.With sample valve, pressure vacuum valve, mechanical pressure regulating valve ,pressure gauge.
11. Ladder hook, lifting lug.
12.Beer outlet on the cone ,drain outlet on the bottom
CGET offer brewers a simple and cost effective brewing solution. By combining the Mash Tun & Lauter Tun, and the Kettle & Whirlpool into our typical 2-Vessel solution, we provide space and cost savings without compromising brewing quality and control.
CGET Microbrewery Equipment systems are available with several options to help deliver brewing efficiency, control & automation, and overall flexibility.
Typical size range: 100L~8000L,1 BBL,2 BBL, 3 BBL, 5 BBL, 7 BBL, 10 BBL, 15 BBL,30BBL (custom sizing & configuration available).
Standard Brewhouse configuration:
1. Mash / Lauter Tun with side grain out access
2. Brew Kettle / Whirlpool Vessel with integrated steam jacket and temperature control
3. Semi-Automated Controls with PLC & Remote Access Support
4. 304 Sanitary Pumps with VFD Controls
5. 304 Stainless Steel Plate Heat Exchanger with integrated temperature controls
6. Manual Sanitary Butterfly Valves
7. Ergonomic and efficient 304 stainless steel Brew Deck with easy access to all vessels and brewing functions
· Integrated CIP On-Demand System
· Full-Automation PLC Control System
· Hot Liquor Tank –Designed and Sized for Double Brew efficiency
· Cold Liquor Tank –Fully insulated and integrated
· Mash / Lauter Tun Rakers
· Air Actuated Automatic Butterfly Valves
. All brewhouse pipelines are used automatic argon protect welding.
. 2,3,4 and 5 vessels can be avaiable
. All the tanks materials are made by 304 Stainless steel
. 304 stainless steel operate platform and stairs
. Glass manways
. 1~80bbl volume system can be available
. Grain mill and screw conveyer (optional)
. Plate heat exchanger
. Stainless steel 304 pump with ABB or Siemens motors
. Automatic and Semi-automatic control for choice,PLC or mobile control can be available
1. Q: Are you a manufacture?
A: Yes, we’ve been in producing, exporting and installing brewery equipment for 22 years.
2. Q: Have you sold equipment to our country before? Which brewery is it?
A: We have 2000+ world-wide customers, covering every continent. With your detailed request of brewery, we’ll provide you contacts for calling and visiting our successful brewery projects.
3. Q: What kind of equipment should I choose?
A: With knowing your expected beer output & brewery area dimension, we will choose the most appropriate equipment for you.
4. Q: Is customize available?
A: Sure, and that’s the spirit of craft beer brewing: multy-possibilities & being unique.
5. Q: Will I get design or solutions for my brewery?
A: Definitely, we design brewery layout for every client. Further more, beer recipes and brewing tutoring if needed.
6. Q: How should I install the brewery?
A: You will get our full and accurate online guidance, including video, picture instruction, our experienced technicians will handle the whole process as a turnkey project.
7. Q: Is your system manual or automatic?
A: All the electric devices are controlled by PLC system. It’s semi-auto on brewhouse and full-automatic on fermentation. You can read all status of brewing on the screen/gauges.
8. Q: How should I pay?
A: After signing contract, 30% by T/T in advance and balance before shipment.
9. Q: How long does the production take?
A: Generally 30 working days since receipt of down-payment.
10. Q: What about quality warranty?
A: We provide 3 years warranty for main equipment, and 2 years for electric devices.